Who we treat
People of all ages and backgrounds come for help at Rosemary Cottage Clinic.
This includes couples, pregnant and nursing mothers, babies, children, men and women, as well as older and disabled people.
Both herbal medicine and nutrition can be safe and effective for everyone, and we always prescribed individually based on an initial medical assessment.
What we treat
- Almost anything you would normally take to your GP.
- Serious medical conditions that you want to tackle in a different way.
- Minor irritations that continue to bother you or drag you down
- Long term problems that orthodox medicine has not been able to resolve.
- Support during pregnancy, pre and post operation, convalescence, trauma recovery, and during stressful or unusual life circumstances.
Perhaps the best way to get a feel for how natural health care treatment works is to read example cases. I have compiled some real cases that illustrate the range of conditions we have successfully managed at Rosemary Cottage Clinic. Personal details have been edited to protect patients’ privacy.
What our patients say
“I have been suffering with IBS and all it’s associated problems for over 12 years, taking lots of different drugs prescribed by the GP and strong analgesics when necessary. Over the last year I have been seeing Afifah who has helped me to know what is good and bad for my wellbeing and as a result I am more careful of what I eat, am hugely better, have more energy and feel healthier and fitter. Best of all I now don’t need any prescribed drugs!”
— SUSIE ALEXANDER | WEST SUSSEX